Chicago Records Management provides secure Document Imaging solutions tailored to your organization’s specific and unique objectives. Solutions range from scalable service models including document prep, scanning, and indexing to full turn-key offsite operations with 24/7 digital access.
Our full-service in-house document imaging department with the facilities, staff, and equipment to fit your needs and manage your project from beginning to end:
- Document Packing / Purging Let CRM box up your file room!
- Document Transportation Using our own fleet of vehicles
- Document Prep – Remove staples, paperclips, etc.
- Document Capture / Scanning Using High-Speed scanners or flat-bed
- Document Indexing Via manual data entry, barcode read, or OCR
CRM provides you with direct-source services, never out-sourcing overseas and your information never leaves our facilities.
Benefits of Document Imaging
- Cost Savings Trade overhead costs such as bulky filing cabinets, wasted office space and salaries for instant access to your important information. By choosing an on-line solution you avoid costly investments in additional hardware, software, and training.
- Optimized 24/7 Data Access Centralized, on-line hosting provides immediate data access for whoever you choose, whenever you choose, and allows multiple users to access documents simultaneously.
- Improved Staff Productivity By letting a reputable organization streamline your data storage, your in-house staff can focus their time on revenue generating tasks.
- Enhanced Data Security Using a state-of-the-art, fully auditable system, allows you to track user activity to ensure accountability and avoid security breech. Your data is secure at all times.
- Simplified Disaster Recovery No organization can afford to have a disaster disrupt day-to-day business operations.
CRM is Your Document Imaging Solution!
- Proven, Trusted Experience CRM has served the healthcare, legal, insurance, and financial industries since 1988. We are uniquely qualified to manage your document and data storage needs. All services are performed by our HIPAA trained, CRM bonded and insured staff. All transportation of documents is done via Company owned and operated vehicles.
- Enterprise Class Online ECM Application eRecords can store and manage any electronic file – not just scanned documents. eRecords will help you gain regulatory confidence with evidence of audit trails, security controls, user activity, document history and records retention policies.
- SAS 70 Compliant Tier III Data Center All information on eRecords is electronically and physically secured in a state-of-the-art SAS 70 Type II Tier III+ Data Center for enhanced security and compliance.
Available Full-Service Document Imaging Department
- Store the Originals in CRMs Warehouse
- Securely Destroy the Originals
- Return the Originals to You
- Onsite Document Purging and Packing
- Document Pickup & Transportation
- Hard Copy File-by-file bar-coded tracking
- Document Preparation
- Quality Control
Do You Already Own an ECM Application? CRM Can Still Help!
If you have already made an investment in an ECM environment, CRM can still prep, scan, and index your documents and import them into your system. For smaller projects, CRM can export your documents to PDF files for viewing via common reader applications.